Phang Nga City Tour
Full Day Trip
3,850 THB/person (for 1-2 pax)
3,250 THB/person (for 3-4 pax)
Chill out with this one day trip to Phang Nga “Samet Nangshe viewpoint”. It’s a popular unseen view point of Phang Nga Bay among the limestone mountains that are perfectly arranged next, you’ll stop off at another check-in point for hip graffiti, which conveys the story of Phang Nga City’s history through the character of Nong Mardi.
Timeline: 09:00 – 17:00
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Arrive at “Samet Nangshe viewpoint”, a popular unseen view point of Phang Nga Bay.
- Visit Suwankuha Cave Temple to pay respect to the reclining big Buddha in the cave.
- Enjoy a seafood lunch at Bang Phat Fisherman’s Village.
- Check-in for a photo shoot with famous street art graffiti.
- Special “Kanom Jeen Pa Sol” fresh noodles are guaranteed by the Michelin Guide Bib Gourmand.
- Transfer back to your hotel.
- Round Trip transfer from your hotel
- Lunch (Seafood) / Soft drink / Seasonal fruit
- Travel Accident Insurance
- English speaking guide