Little Amazon & Takua Pa Old Town
HALF Day Trip
Travel back in time to the former Takua Pa old town that once flourished. Canoeing to see nature and the hundred-year-old Banyan tree forest. Then explore the architecture of the old town of Takua Pa which gives the feeling of going back in time to the glorious past of the mining era.llage people.
Timeline: 08:00 – 13:00
- Pick you up from your hotel in Khao Lak area.
- Arrive at The Little Amazon, where you’ll get to canoe through a hundred-year-old Banyan tree forest in Little Amazon.
- Take some photos at “Boon Sung Iron Bridge”, a natural view point. Traces of Takua Pa’s past This was once known as a thriving place in tin mining.
- Stop for tasting and shopping a dessert famous local souvenirs “Khanom Tao So” the original recipe of Takua Pa.
- Visit and feel the vibe “Cultural streets of the old town of Takua Pa” that still retains the identity of the Sino-Portuguese Architecture that is more than a hundred year old.
- Have lunch at restaurant that guarantees deliciousness by the Michelin Guide “Bib Gourmand” with a menu “Stir fried Sato curry with Prawns”
- Transfer back to your hotel.
- Minibus with driver
- Local guide
- Lunch, Soft drink
- Travel Accident Insurance
- 1 canoe for 2 people
What to bring:
Sunglasses, Hat, Sunscreen
Pocket money, Mask