Our Khao Na Yak trip is the perfect local snorkelling day experience for you and older kids. This paradise on earth provides crystal clear water and a stunning underwater world ready for you to explore right near Khao Lak. It’s the best local snorkelling trip by long tail boat, just 30 minutes from Khlong Charern Village pier.
Timeline: 08:00 – 15:30
- Pick up from hotel
- Depart Khlong Charern Village pier to Khao Na Yak by longtail boat.
- Arrive at Khao Na Yak Beach. The smooth blue sea contrasts with the fine golden sand. The highlight of this location is the rock cliffs which form strange shapes. Local Thais say they resemble a giant’s face, hence the name “Khao Na Yak” which translates to “Giant’s Face Mountain”.
- Relax and swim in front of the beach at your leisure and take in the spectacular views of the savannah.
- Have lunch on the island.
- Go out to dive at the first point in front of the mountain. Looking from the boat, you can see that the coral is still plentiful. Watch the fish swim back and forth.
- The second dive site is called Hua Grang dive site. There are many table corals underwater.
- Return to Thap Lamu Pier & transfer back to your hotel.
- Round Trip transfer
- Longtail boat
- Trip butler
- Lunch box, soft drink and fruits
- Snorkelling gear (Mask, Snorkel and Life Jacket)
- National Park Fee
- Travel Accident Insurance
What to bring:
Camera / Sun glasses / Hat
Spare clothes / Towel / Swim suit
Sunscreen / Mosquito Lotion
Pocket money / Mask