This tour will take you to one of the emblems of Phang Nga. You may have heard of James Bond Island from its starring role in the movie “The man with the golden gun”. On our Phang Nga Bay tour, we’ll take you to James Bond Island as well as other beautiful places such as Khao Phing Kan, Lod Cave and Kaew Cave. You’ll get to experience the dramatic scenery of limestone mountains and breathtaking views among the perfect mangrove forest.
Timeline: 08:30 – 13:30 or 14:00-18:30
- Pick up from your hotel in Khao Lak and depart to Ban Hin Rom Pier.
- Take a longtail boat and see the scenery of the beautiful mangrove forest surroundings.
- Visit the cave (Tham Keaw) and see the stalactite and stalagmite formations where there are beautiful reflective crystal stones and a small waterfall.
- Stop over at James Bond Island and Khao Ping Kan which became famous from it’s scene in the movie in 1974, James Bond 007 “The Man with the Golden Gun”
- Canoe at Lod Cave, see some stalactites, stalagmites, limestone hills and breathtaking views among the mangrove forest.
- Depart from Lod Cave and enjoy some great food at Hin Ron community restaurant.
- Transfer you back to your hotel.
- Round Trip Transfer from hotel
- Long-tail Boat / Canoe
- Lunch / Soft drink / Seasonal fruit
- Travel Accident Insurance
- National park fee
- English speaking guide