Come join us on an exclusive and private 1 day trip into Khao Sok National Park. You’ll get to take a bath with elephants right up closed and personal, as well as have a fun experience watching beautiful scenery drift by while you’re chilling on one of our guided bamboo rafts.
Timeline: 09:00 – 17:00
- Pick up from hotel
- Arrive at the elephant camp and bath the elephant in the stream.
- Try scrubbing the elephant to make the elephant feel relaxed.
- Visit to pay homage to monks at Wat Tham Phanthurat, “Monkey Temple”
- Stop to take photos at the viewpoint Khaosok View Point
- Travelling by Bamboo rafting around Sok canal and take a break for coffee brewed from bamboo in the midst of nature in Khaosok national park
- Take a shower in the midst of nature and admire the beauty of Mae Yai Waterfall and transfer back to hotel.
- Round Trip Transfer from hotel
- Bamboo raft / Elephant bath
- Lunch / Soft drink / Seasonal fruit
- National park fee
- Accident Travel Insurance
- English speaking guide
What to bring:
Camera / Sunglasses / Hat
Spare clothes / Towel / Suitable shoes
Sunscreen / Mosquito Spray
Cash / Mask