Your one day trip to Surin Island is going to be distinguished in terms of the beauty and abundance under the sea. Both coral and marine life are sensational as we believe it’s one of the best islands for snorkeling in Thailand. There is also a Moken village where you can walk around and discover more about the way of life of the Moken people, and help support them by buying some souvenirs that were hand-made on the island by the village people.
Day trip: 06:30 – 17:30
- Welcome to our private pier to check in and have breakfast and take a equipment for snorkeling.
- The tour guide will brief about the program before depart to Surin slands National Park.
- Visit the traditional of Moken villager whom still have the real sea gypsy life style.
- Explore 2 wonderful snorkeling at Pakkard bay and Nemo Village.
- Have lunch in the national park restaurant and relax on the beach.
- Stop at one more point for snorkeling the central-north, the most beautiful area in Surin.
- Departure from the Surin Islands to head back to Private pier.
- Welcome back to Private pier and have light dinner with cold drink.
- Transfer back to your hotel.
Day 1 – 6.30am-17:00
- Pick you up at your hotel, welcome you to the private pier to check in and have breakfast. Our tour guide will brief you on our program before you leave for Surin island.
- Travel by speedboat and visit th Moken Village.
- Visit and enjoy the first snorkelling dive point at Bon Bay and Pineapple Bay where you’ll get to enjoy colourful coral and cliffs under the sea.
- Enjoy a buffet lunch on the North Surin Island and relax at leisure around the Khao Khad Gorge.
- Meet your local island guide who will take care of you privately on the island and help moving your luggage to your tent.
- Snorkelling at Ao Sai En, a bay with shady banyan trees where the water is nice and shallow, perfect for snorkelling.
- Enjoy a beautiful and romantic sunset at Ao Krathing, then have dinner and relax at your leisure.
- Have breakfast at Surin Island.
- Snorkelling at Suthep Bay and see baby blacktip reef sharks at Ao Mai Ngam.
- Have lunch and relax on the beach.
- Explore 2 beautiful snorkelling at Pakkard bay and Nemo Village.
- Snorkelling at the last point at Mae Yai Bay
- Depart from the Surin Islands to the mainland & welcome you back onto the pier safely.
- Speedboat Roundtrip
- National Park Fee
- 3 meals (1 day) or 6 meals (overnight), Fruits, Snacks and Drinks
- Transport service from hotel
- Mask, Snorkel, A set of fins
- Life jacket / Beach Towel
- Professional Guide, Insurance
What to bring:
Camera / Sun glasses / Hat
Spare clothes / Suitable shoes
Sun Protection / Mosquito Spray
Cash / Mask